A few links for your Sunday night perusal as you wait for Game of Thrones and Veep, if you're one of the cool kids.
- Wyoming will have a new football field design when the season starts this September. |Pastapadre|
- Miami's Super Bowl bid includes the proposal of playing the Big Game on an aircraft carrier. |With Leather|
- Titus Young (Sr.) keeps getting arrested. |Deadspin|
- The new ECW documentary, Barbed Wire City, provides a new look on the history of the revolutionary and beloved wrestling company. |Ringside Rants|
- NBC makes Seth Meyers' move from "SNL" to "Late Night" official, will happen in 2014. |USA Today|