Some sporting links for your Sunday perusal.
- Olympic runner Nick Symmonds tried to break the world record time in the Beer Mile run. While he didn't best the world mark, he did set a US record. |With Leather|
- Not sure how you could have missed it since the blogosphere has become a giant web of copycats, but Fab Melo broke a folding chair. Because he's big. How hilarious. |Ball Don't Lie|
- The MMA world is up in arms over the UFC 151 cancellation. Maggie Hendricks looks into who should shoulder the blame. |Cagewriter|
- Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III faced off (even though they both play QB) in the most anticipated (preseason) game ever! *turns off hyperbole machine* |Shutdown Corner|
- Full gameplay videos of Madden 13, which hits stores this Tuesday. |Pastapadre|