Some Veterans Day links from around the web:
- Ball Don't Lie updates the mind numbing NBA lockout, which now has the league giving the union a revised proposal for a 72-game season. Let's just get this over with already.
- The Raiders moved into first place in the AFC West with last night's win against the Chargers.
- More on the Wilson Ramos kidnapping from Nationals Journal, which questionably has not been getting a lot of coverage from the mainstream media.
- From The Hall of Very Good, Japan wants nothing to do with Manny Ramirez.
- I Hate JJ Redick weighs in on the Penn State situation.
- Billy Crystal will host the Oscars again now that Eddie Murphy is out.
- Speaking of which, Holy Taco has six people they would rather see host the Oscars than Crystal.
- My new favorite business card.