Some "Hump Day" links from around the world wide web:
- The 2010 World Series tied for the lowest rating ever for the Fall Classic.
- Tim Lincecum hoped for "smoke in the air" following San Francisco's World Series victory. Interesting choice of words, Tim.
- The guys at I Hate JJ Redick have your NFL Power Rankings for this week. The Patriots lead the way, followed by the Giants, Steelers, Jets and Packers.
- MJD at Shutdown Corner says it's probably not time to hand the reigns of the Denver Broncos over to the Jesus-like one, Tim Tebow, just yet.
- As has long been rumored, EA Sports has officially canceled NBA Elite 11.
- Randy Moss' rant over his displeasure with the team's catering was apparently the straw that broke the camels back.