Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Dropping Links: Tuesday, November 2, 2010
- The San Francisco Giants won their first World Series title since 1954. Tim Lincecum pitched eight dazzling innings to lead the way, as the Giants defeated the Rangers four games to one.
- ESPN's Marc Stein delivers the first edition of the NBA Power Rankings since the season began. The Lakers, Heat and Celtics are at 1, 2, and 3, respectively.
- The guys at I Hate JJ Redick have your Week 8 fantasy football recap.
- EvoShield is a revolutionary new piece of protective equipment for the ribs, wrists, elbows and heart that molds to your body. CNBC's Darren Rovell has more.
- PastaPadre has the hits and misses of EA Sports MMA, which is available for Xbox 360 and PS3.
- Marcin Gortat (he plays for the Magic) thinks New York City is a "dirty, dirty place." The Knicks host Orlando tonight.
(Photo courtesy Getty Images)