Thursday, November 4, 2010
Dropping Links: Thursday, November 4, 2010
- PastaPadre digs into what Randy Moss means for Tennessee in terms of Madden 11 and has some screenshots of the wide receiver suiting up for the virtual Titans.
- Chris "Mad Dog" Russo celebrated his San Francisco Giants winning the World Series by reflecting on his entire childhood, in the way only the long-winded Russo can. Bob's Blitz has the video.
- Isiah Thomas thinks being hated is a good thing.
- I Hate JJ Redick has your Week 8 fantasy football Kardashian Awards.
- Jets linebacker Bart Scott will be the subject of an upcoming biopic.
(Photo courtesy PastaPadre)