Your Friday morning fix of links from around the sports-related blogosphere.
- PastaPadre has details on the newest Madden 11 roster update, which should be released today.
- I've never been a fan of FOX Sports' Sunday NFL pregame show, mostly because it's just a group of guys talking over each other and laughing. Bob's Blitz passes on the statistics: The crew spends 11% of the time they are on camera laughing.
- The guys at I Hate JJ Redick reviewed NBA 2K11. I might have a review up in the coming week, so stay tuned for that.
- The former Syracuse star Wesley Johnson's first NBA basket was a ferocious slam dunk. Sharapova's Thigh has the video.
- Cagewriter ranks the incoming WEC veterans that will be absorbed into the UFC roster.