Some links from around the web as we inch closer to one of the biggest free agent bonanzas in sports history.
- Speaking of which, Ken Berger gives us today's roundup of rumors from around the league, including how the Knicks are trying hard to move Eddy Curry's contract before they meet with King James and giving some insight into Dwight Howard's offseason wishes for the Magic.
- Denard Span hit three triples and drove in five runs for the Twins last night. Big League Stew has more, including video of Span's 4-for-4 game.
- ESPN did a really dumb Free Agency Summit special last night, which was meant to be funny but was actually just really hokey. You could probably have expected that since Bill Simmons was involved. Tirico Suave has photo evidence.
- Club Seat Sports weighs in on the increasingly popular "Should Stephen Strasburg be an All-Star?" debate.
- The Hall of Very Good is giving away four tickets to the "Road to Wrigley" game between the Peoria Chiefs and Kane County Cougars. If you're a reader from near Chicago, be sure to check it out.