Sunday, May 9, 2010
Dropping Links: Sunday, May 9, 2010
- Dallas Braden, previously known only for being over-the-top angry at A-Rod for violating a fake rule that no one ever heard of, tossed a perfect game today. Just a few days after re-igniting the "battle" with A-Rod, he will now go down in the history books for something more than saying "that's not how we do it in the 209." His grandma even got in on the fun, saying, "Stick it, A-Rod." When asked about the feat, A-Rod replied, "Good for him, he threw a perfect game. And better yet, he beat the Rays."
- Bob Mantz tells us how Mike Francesa got caught in a little bit of a lie surrounding the Lawrence Taylor case, saying he had spoken to police in New Jersey who couldn't tell him anything about the case. That's probably because it happened in New York.
- The Hall of Very Good scored a nice interview with Gary Carter. Definitely check it out.
- This one is from the other day but Club Seat Sports has the Ten Worst Tattoos in the NBA.
- PastaPadre has some impressions on the UFC Undisputed 2010 demo.
(Photo by Jed Jacobsohn/Getty Images)