Let's get caught up on all the NFL training camp news and notes on this first Monday of August.
- Eagles starting middle linebacker Stewart Bradley tore his ACL during the team's Flight Night and he's now ruled out for the entire 2009 season.
- Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer was back at practice Monday morning after missing two days due to flu-like symptoms. Palmer indicated that he was suffering from bronchitis and he's not contagious anymore.
- After complaining about his contract and trying to wiggle his way out of Denver, wide receiver Brandon Marshall has a hamstring injury. He pulled up lame during Sunday's morning session and sat out the afternoon practice.
- Wide receiver Percy Harvin signed a five-year deal worth up to $14.5 million, with $8.5 million guaranteed. The contract ends his miniature holdout and Harvin has since reported to Vikings camp.
- Panthers defensive tackle Maake Kemoeatu and linebacker Jon Beason each suffered minor injuries during Monday's morning session. Kemoeatu rolled his ankle while Beason tweaked his hamstring.