The Sports Hernia details ESPN's hard-hitting "bottom line" scroll journalism.
- Tim Kurkjian calls "Mike & Mike in the Morning" the stupidest show he's ever been on, via Awful Announcing.
- SI.com says Michael Vick could be out of prison as early as May 21st.
- Tirico Suave, always a great read, back with the Lesser Known Mount Rushmores of Sports, Day Four: The Mt. Rushmore of Fertility.
- Via The Big Lead, Hannah Storm is quickly becoming the new Erin Andrews.
- Michigan football cuts ticket prices a whopping $3.57 each for season ticket holders, via The Scores Report.