I'm not sure I'm very excited about any of the topics but it's something decent to help get through the dog days of August.ESPN's primetime newsmagazine E:60 will return for 14 weekly episodes beginning Tuesday, Aug. 12, at 7 p.m. ET. The multi-subject program, on a scheduled break since May 13, will be aired each Tuesday at that time through November 11 – the most episodes in one stretch since E:60’s debut October 15, 2007.E:60’s first two shows (August 12 and 19) will include:
- Dara Torres talks to E:60 on the eve of her record fifth Olympics as a swimmer at 41;
- a behind-the-scenes look at New England Patriots wide receiver Randy Moss and his foray into NASCAR team ownership;
- Eventing: the most dangerous Olympic competition and also considered the world’s deadliest sport;
- the story of English mixed martial arts fighter implicated in the biggest cash heist in history;
- a profile of an engineer considered the most powerful woman in NASCAR; and more.